THE NEW NIGERIA VANGUARD [NNV] IS A MOVEMENT/FORUM/CAMPAIGN SET UP TO BRING BACK NIGERIAN POLITICS BACK TO THE RIGHT POSITION. THE MEMBERS ARE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THOUGH IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT, IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO BUILD A BETTER AND NEW NIGERIA.
1. Do you believe that riots, indiscriminate protests, distortion of economic and political activities is not the way forward in this Nation?
2. Do you pride yourself as a man of peace that has avarice to violence, tribal sentiments and inciteful words against the government?
3. Are you uncomfortable with the current state of Nigeria as a nation in terms of our politics and socioeconomic conditions of the citizens?
4. Do you believe that things can’t just continue in this state of indifference and hopelessness of the citizens?
5. Do you believe that cabalism and God fatherism should and can be expunged from our political system?
6. Do you believe that corruption and ethnoreligious sentiments can be expunged from our blood as it’s a cog in the wheel of progress of this nation?
7. Do you believe that Nigerian Youths can be the front line of our political system while our fathers aged 65 and above can be seen as political advisers and elder statesmen?
8. Do you believe that with great and people oriented leadership, Nigeria will be an envy in the comity of Nations and the greatest economic hub of Africa and a big player in the global economy?
9. Do you believe that Nigerian youths aren’t poverty stricken, cowards, selfish, egomaniac, political arsenals of intimidation, blackmail and assassinations by our politicians?
10. Do you believe that there is something in you that can contribute to making this nation a great one?
11. Do you pride yourself as a man of integrity, ingenuity, patriotism and industry only waiting for like minds to share the beliefs?
12. Do you feel annoyed when things go wrong, when due process is violated at the altar of nepotism? When merit comes last in appointments? When you must be ‘connected’ with a politician before securing that federal appointment even when you are qualified in all ramifications?
13. Do you believe that we don’t need to take bows and arrows, the barrels and bullets for us to make an impact as Nigerians because violence is not the language our nation needs to hear at such a time like this?
14. Do you believe that Nigeria needs you and that you are after what you can offer to Nigeria rather than what you want to gain from Nigeria?
If Yes, the set time and golden opportunity is here. Join the New Nigeria Vanguard for SECURING A PEACEFUL, UNITED, PROGRESSIVE, CORRUPTION-FREE NIGERIA FOR NOW AND POSTERITY.
BE PART OF THIS CAMPAIGN: WE CAN’T WAIT TILL TOMORROW COMES TO START TAKING AWAY THE CAUSES OF OUR SORROWS! -NDJP
A DEFORMED NATION: ONLY CONCERNED WITH THE OLD MEN AND WOMEN IN POWER WHILE THE YOUTHS WRITHE IN THE PAINS OF BAD GOVERNANCE! -NDJP
A NATION IS DEFORMED WHEN THE WRONG PERSONS ARE THE ONES INFORMED! -NDJP