THIS UPDATE WAS WRITTEN BY A STUDENT OF NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY [UNIZIK] AWKA, WHO HAS SO MUCH INTEREST IN MODERN PHYSICS, THOUGH IS STUDYING APPLIED BIOCHEMISTRY. ALSO, YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT IS AN AGNOSTIC ATHEIST [THINK THAT QUALIFIES HIS BELIEF BETTER].
When I was young, I really loved astronauts and their big white space suits. By the way those suits are so expensive that they could literally feed you for years if not decades.
But why the huge suit? can’t they wear designers shirt to space?? the ans is simple. If they wear a T shirt, they would melt in space . Why? Remember your elementary physics that the higher u go and the lower the atmospheric pressure, liquid need a little temperature to boil. So the suits maintain the pressure and of course supply oxygen.
So if they went with their T shirt, they saliva, urine, blood, sweat, and every fluid in their body would begin to boil and they would roast due to little or no atmospheric pressure. #BeSmArT.
Written By=> Valentine Oragbakosi
Remember to bookmark this site and follow us by email to always get notifications. Thanks for coming today, remember to come tomorrow, and keep on coming.
OUR INSTAGRAM USER NAME=> “DInspirationalParrot“
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians