2. To find yourself, think for yourself. – Aristotle
3. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. Could, should, – won’t; is the recipe for disaster. Could, should, – will; is the recipe for success. – Jim Rohn
6. Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius. -George Bernard Shaw
7. Do what you love, the money will follow. – Marsha Sinetar
8. You do not have to be superhuman to do what you believe in. -Debbi Fields
9. We are all unique, and if that is not fulfilled, then something wonderful has been lost. -Martha Graham
10. Direction determines destination. You can’t change destination overnight but you can change direction. – Jim Rohn
you don’t know how to MANAGE people, you tend to give them the chance to DAMAGE
your life. NDJP
12. If you keep doing what you’re doing, you will keep getting what you’ve got. -Dean Potter
13. Real charity doesn’t care if it’s tax deductible or not.
14. “How I
wish you have the uncommon quality to look through my TEARY EYES and be able to
tell me the state of my WEARY MIND.” NDJP
15. The world would be a happier place if we all learned to use these four simple words: “This is for you.”
16. You can: be positive, take action, make great things happen, read more good books, become an even better parent, help more people, be happy.
17. Discipline is remembering what you want. -David Campbell
18. Your experiences in
the past make you who you are, and helps you become who you wish to be. NDJP
19. The happiness of your life depends upon the character of your thoughts. -Marcus Aurelius
man that takes a flame of fire very close to his nostril will surely have the
hairs in his nose scorched. NDJP
21. When I feel happy, I feel confident that I can do anything. When I feel confident that I can do anything, I feel happy. -Unknown
PLEASE, KINDLY SHARE WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE: WE AIM TO GET THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MOTIVATED EACH MONTH. THANKS!