|LET’S HELP THE LAME WALK!|
She is at it again, another good step if you asked me. Miss One Nigeria World 2016 in the loyal & royal personality of our amiable, gallant, philanthropic Queen Success Adaobi Okafor, has brought up another humanitarian programme which is a way of giving help to the concerned persons in our society. He titled it “LET’S HELP THE LAME WALK!”
The reward for good works are more good works. Recently, she bagged a Rotaract Club Award for her Humanitarian Services to the humanity together with Legendary King Uchenna Emmanuel Ifezue [Mr. UK Nigeria 2016]; she didn’t relent, because she sees the awards and commendations she’d received as motivating tools to keep the good works going, and as cues that she deserves to do more and more.
The photo has said it all, I always encourage people to see handicap as a “handy cap” rather than belittling themselves because of one form of disabilities or the other. Nobody is 100% perfect: if not physically, then it might be spiritually, mentally and otherwise; hence the need for those who are better and able to extend love to the disabled persons in our society through one good way or the other. This is why Queen Success and her philanthropic team have decided to embark on this programme coming up on Sunday 27th of November 2016. Please, support her to support the concerned persons. Contact the mobile lines 08131553508, 08025828282 for more information.
IF SHE BELIEVES SHE CAN DO IT, THEN LET’S SUPPORT HER TO FULFILL IT: LET’S HELP THE LAME TO WALK!
THIS PROGRAMME IS SUPPORTED BY #TEAM_TRENDSOFLEGENDS
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians