African music legend, 2face Idibia has opened up on having seven children from three women including his wife Annie Idibia. He expressed his displeasure at having children from multiple women.
“It is really tough to talk about it. Honestly, when I look back and examine that aspect of my life, I wish it never happened. I wish all my kids came from one woman. I love my children and there is nothing I can do to change the situation . I have moved on and I am married to one of the women who bore me kids. I no longer dwell on that issue.”
On the possibility that any of his children would follow in his footsteps?
He affirms this and adds that some of them are already exhibiting signs of taking up music as a career and rather than dissuade them, he is prepared to give them the encouragement they need to succeed.
Commenting on the motivators in his life, Tuface says that one of the things he strongly believes in is the fact that the sky is big enough for everyone to fly as there is adequate space. He continues:
“It is just like the millions of stars that you see in the sky at night. Notwithstanding their number, there would still be space for more stars to shine. That is life and nature at work, so there is space for all of us. I always say that nobody should think that he or she is luckier than everyone else in life because that is a farce. As an individual, do not think that there is no space for the next person to thrive. For me, that is how I see life.’’
Even though he dropped out of school many years ago, he looks forward to a time when he would be able to go back to earn a university degree. In a pitch that shows sincerity, he says,
“Maybe I’d give it a thought once again. I am going to keep trying and I would never give up on education.’’
YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE FOOTPRINTS YOU’LL LEAVE ON THIS SITE AS A VISITOR!
Thanks for coming today, remember to come tomorrow, and keep on coming.
OUR INSTAGRAM USERNAME=> “dinspirationalparrot”
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians