I BELIEVE THAT THESE TEN MOTIVATIONAL/WISDOM QUOTES WILL MAKE A GREATER AND BETTER DIFFERENCE AND INFLUENCE IN YOUR LIFE AFTER READING; REMEMBER TO INSPIRE OTHERS BY SHARING THIS POST. ENJOY THEM BELOW.
- Self confidence evolves from self love and self acceptance.
- A day without laughter, is a day wasted. – Charlie Chaplin
- Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. – John F. Kennedy
- Just learn from your mistakes. Then you can forget them, because they’ll be of no use any more. -Unknown
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a person who had no feet. -Ancient Persian saying
- When you are easy on yourself, life is hard on you. When you are hard on yourself, life is easy on you. -Zig Ziglar
- Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents; it was loaned to you by your children. -Native American proverb
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he is wrong. – Charles Wadsworth
- Admitting errors clears the score and proves you wiser than before. – Arthur Guiterman
YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE FOOTPRINTS YOU’LL LEAVE ON THIS SITE AS A VISITOR!
Thanks for coming today, remember to come tomorrow, and keep on coming.
OUR INSTAGRAM USERNAME=> “dinspirationalparrot”