I hope that these quotes will add some life changing virtues and qualities to your life; don’t just read, make sure you ponder over each of the sayings and see how to fit the lessons somewhere in your life.
1) To find yourself, think for yourself. – Aristotle
2) We create many negative situations by simply assuming that our expectations are self-evident. -Stephen R. Covey
5) Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion. -Jim Rohn
6) Poverty was the greatest motivating factor in my life. -Jimmy Dean
7) If you ask what’s the most important key to longevity, I would have to say its avoiding worry, stress, and tension. -George Burns
8) Our willingness to create a new dream or vision for ourselves is a statement of belief in our own potential. – David McNally
9) Celebrate what you want to see more of. – Tom Peters
10) Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to suffer. – Malachy McCourt
YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE FOOTPRINTS YOU’LL LEAVE ON THIS SITE AS A VISITOR!
Thanks for coming today, remember to come tomorrow, and keep on coming.
OUR INSTAGRAM USERNAME=> “dinspirationalparrot”