Welcome to the
55th edition of this program on . You are really missing a lot if by now you have not read the previous editions of this program… TOLB
“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie
Dale Carnegie is an Author and Speaker; lived between 1888-1955
Before we proceed for today’s program, don’t forget that this program is sponsored by
[more sponsors are welcome]
1) Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better. -Albert Camus
2) I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan
3) You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can´t have it. -Robert Anthony
4) The person who does not read good books has no advantage over the person who can’t. – Mark Twain
5) Bite off more than you can chew… then chew like crazy. -Raymond Aaron
You would never regret ever being part of this program everyday of your stay on earth.
I enjoyed your coming today. Hoping to see you tomorrow; take care. Checkout other posts before you leave.
IN CASE YOU HAVE MISSED OTHER PARTS OF THIS INSPIRATIONAL PROGRAM; KINDLY
SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER PART OF THIS PROGRAM. THANKS FOR COMING AROUND.
Photo: Daily Quote of the Day (Insight of the Day)
To inspire at least 100,000 persons every month.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE AIM
We are going to achieve this aim through our concerted effort is making these quotes and this daily inspirational programme be known to others. When we say “
our“, you are also included. Share with others before leaving. Thanks For Coming.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO COMMENT ON TOLB
log in to post a comment.