woman is now fighting for life after being crushed by a pallet of bricks that
appeared to be falling from the sky. See details…
The photo above is the scene of the incident
crane as she walked past a building site. She is a young mother who had just dropped
her child off at school, MailOnline has learned.
29-year-old woman from East London as she lay unconscious on the pavement
yesterday morning among bricks and broken wood.
bricks is believed to have fallen.
dropped off her young son at St Paul’s and St Luke’s Church of England Primary
School, which is across the road from the building site in Mile End.
condition in hospital while work at the development appears to have been paused
with a Health and Safety Executive investigation ongoing.
fighting for life in hospital on her 29th birthday.
wobbling up there, it was just not safe. It could have been any of us. The
family and all of us want answers.”
vicar of St Paul’s of Bow Common Church, which is attached to the school,
rushed to the scene minutes after the accident at about 9.30am.
brought the young woman back to life after suffering multiple injuries.
as the paramedics worked to bring her back. The Ambulance Service worked very
hard and they managed to bring her back [to life].
hospital. I did not see the accident but I went over to comfort her after I
heard what had happened.”
have been on her way to a local supermarket when the pallet of bricks fell upon
young woman at a Maundy Thursday Service and at Good Friday Service at Bow
say hello to. We are all in deep shock by what has happened, as are the workers
on the building site.
with the young woman and her family at this difficult time.”
Church of England Primary School described the young woman as a ‘lovely girl’.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians