Ants hate Cucumbers. Keep the skin of cucumbers near the place where they are or at ant hole.
2) To make the Mirror Shine:
Clean with Sprite.
3) To Remove Chewing Gum from Clothes:
Keep the Cloth in the Freezer for one hour.
4) To Whiten White Clothes:
Soak white clothes in hot water with a slice of Lemon for 10 minutes.
5) To Give a Shine to your Hair:
Add one teaspoon of vinegar to hair, then wash hair.
6) To Get Maximum Juice out of Lemons:
Soak lemons in hot water for one hour, and then juice them.
7) To Avoid Smell of Cabbage While Cooking:
Keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.
Put Toothpaste on the Ink Spots generously and let it dry completely, then wash.
9) To Get Rid of Mice or Rats:
Sprinkle Black Pepper in places where you find Mice and Rats. They will run away.
10) Why You Should Take Water Before Bedtime:
About 90% of Heart Attacks occur Early in the Morning and it can be reduced if one takes a Glass or two of Water before going to bed at Night”
Drinking Water at the right time maximizes its effectiveness on the Human Body;
>One Glass of Water before taking a Bath helps to lower your blood pressure.
>One Glass of Water before going to Bed avoids Stroke or Heart Attack.
A Chinese Proverb Says:
“When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others too.”
SHARE WITH OTHERS TO KEEP THEM IN THE KNOW!
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians