With heart full of joy, I, Chinonso Emmanuel Asiegbu (NDJP; The Inspirational Parrot) am using this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who not only deemed it worth doing to celebrate with me on my day of convocation, but also supporting me financially and otherwise…
I earlier released a notice humbly seeking for people’s supports and happily asking them to celebrate with me prior to my Convocation Ceremony which took place on Thursday, the 22nd day of March, 2018, at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Anambra State, Nigeria (UNIZIK).
If I start mentioning names of people who have shown me immense love and great support on that joyful day; they won’t be able to be contained all in this message of appreciation.
I thank my family members, my friends, and fans all over the globe for celebrating with me. Special thanks to my foster mom, Mrs. Ebelechukwu Ekwunife. I am not leaving behind people like Mr. Joe Nwazi; and numerous others who showed me love on that day.
Finally, my profound gratitude goes to The Almighty God who saw me through the university and still helping and guiding me. He has being so good to me and I have no reason not to thank Him in a special way.
For those people who may still have the desire to sponsor me financially (I still have other financial problems to solve academically); you can do so by using the account details below:
Bank: Union Bank
Account Name: Nonso Emmanuel Asiegbu
Account Number: 0039116762
Thanks in a special way, and may God reward you as you deem it worthy to sow a seed into my life.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians