Popular Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, Davido (a.k.a. OBO) has finally revealed why he and his fellow Nigerian popstar, Wizkid decided to bring to an end their many years of beef. More details after the cut…
It is reported that Davido has finally come out to speak about why the rift between Wizkid and himself ended.
“It just got to a point where we just thought, this shit is getting old. I mean, it got physical between our camps. We just wanted to make the relationship mutual. He has three kids, I have two kids. I’ve traveled a lot, I have experienced so much more in life, I have two artists that are doing well. Like, this shit is old bro, we’re not getting any younger.”
Apparently, these two music greats decided to move on because maturity had set in and it was time to do other things other than be in the news for all the wrong reasons.
Let us not forget that both of them went home with awards from last/2018 edition of Headies Awards.
I am happy they too that decision; “onweghi ihe eji esemokwu eme” (there is no usefulness of quarrel).
Kudos to them, and I wish the Legends more inspiration. And I urge them to start giving back to the society ooooo, not just flexing their wealth alone
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians