L. Alder. I hope you won’t miss it…
Everyday of your life deserves enough inspiration and motivation to make it successful and worth living; hence the need to make sure that you are always part of this daily program on this blog.
doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to
face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.“ –Shannon
inspirational author. Her tidbits of wisdom have been published in over 100
different books, by various relationship authors and in several online magazine
articles (Psychology Today, Huffington Post, etc.).
are centered on celebrating your uniqueness and freeing yourself from your
fears, so you can live your life purpose.
She addresses in her quotes
and blog articles the issues most people face that prevents them from taking
themselves to the next level (self esteem, lack of focus, fear, anxiety, self
righteousness, mental-illness, lack of positivity, not caring, control issues,
jealousy and anger).
is she up to these days? If she isn’t cranking out quotes or off on some crazy
adventure you will find her working on her next long awaited book that pulls
these quotes together into a single purpose: A “How To” on learning
to free yourself from what keeps you living your life purpose.
BEFORE THEN, FEEL FREE TO ENJOY OTHER INTERESTING POSTS ON THIS BLOG BY CLICKING ON ANY OF THE CATEGORIES BELOW:
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians