The family and friends of a man and woman who died hours to their anticipated marriage have been left heartbroken…
A bride and groom’s wedding had to be hastily turned into a funeral after both died hours before they were due to get married, it’s reported.
|The Late Couple-to-be|
The nuptials of Luana Alves, 36 and her groom Rodrigo Nogueira, 31, were to take place last Friday at 11am at a Church in Passos, southeast Brazil.
But the night before the wedding both were involved in a car crash.
It’s reported that they may have been rushing home to finalize preparations for their big day.
Cops said their car collided head-on with another as driver Rodrigo allegedly tried to overtake another vehicle on Brazil’s 184 Highway.
Bride Luana died immediately and Rodrigo hours later after he was rushed to hospital in a serious condition.
Shocked relatives, many of whom had just arrived in the town ready for the wedding, quickly had to organize the couple’s burial.
The hastily-arranged funeral took place last Friday in the same church where they were supposed to have tied the knot, according to reports.
The driver of the other car, Jorge Rocha, 50, was also taken to the local Alzeira Velano hospital but also died of his injuries.
Source: The Sun UK
Trending Now : ALBUM: Busta Rhymes - Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath of God (The Deluxe Edition)
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians