It is really funny how a woman was reported to have bitten her boyfriends tongue and refused to let go during a break-up kiss. Break-up kiss! O di egwu!
23-year-old man in Eastern China had to be rescued by Police after his
soon-to-be ex-girlfriend apparently bit his tongue and refused to let go.
the bizarre incident happened when the man had proposed to break up with the
26-year-old woman, and she asked for a last kiss.
to use pepper spray on the woman to free the man, according to Police.
to Police that their daughter recently became ‘mentally unstable’ after being
scammed while shopping online, and that could be the cause of her behaviour.
and the man had been in a relationship for several years. They didn’t comment
on whether or not they were breaking up.
street of Qianshan in Anhui Province on May 20.
online, which shows the couple appearing to be kissing outside the town’s
disease control and prevention centre.
struggling to break free as his girlfriend bites on his tongue.
surnamed Liu, was taken to the hospital. He didn’t sustain major injuries.
was taken to her parents’ house to be looked after.
passers-by said the couple were talking over issues of a breakup.”
woman’s parents had claimed she had suffered from mental health problems in the
received treatments in Hefei for five years and then she had fully recovered,” policeman
country nah! E no fit happen for Naija where lovers dey exchange break-up kiss.
Na wetin be that one kwa.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians