A man’s eyes were plucked out by his own family because he decided to marry a girl of her choice. More details…
man’s eyes were allegedly gouged out by his family just because he wanted to
marry a woman of his choice, Metro UK report.
village in Pakistan’s Balochistan province, told his family about his
intentions to marry his girlfriend and asked them to take an engagement
proposal to her house.
well with his father and brothers. His 70-year-old father Dost Muhammmad and
four brothers – Abdul Ghani, Abdul Sattar, Abdul Rehman and Abdul Karim –
allegedly held him in a room and gouged his eyes out of their sockets.
mother in another room so that she could not intervene and save her son.
Graduate Medical Centre in Karachi, Baqi said:
brothers that I want to marry a girl I have been in relationship with.
three hours later I was taken to a room by my father and four brothers where
they tied me to a bed and started taking out my eyes.
were they doing? But they didn’t listen to my pleas.”
back of a spoon to take out his first eye, before taking out a knife to cut out
the socket,” he said.
alone, he said they took out his other one.
to them to please kill me now but they replied they want me be an example for
other boys in the village.”
his other siblings, where doctors told him he would never see him again.
incident happened. I received a call from my neighbour that something is wrong
at your home.
was shocked to see my brother crying in pain.’
father and two brothers, and are searching for his other two brothers who
remain at large.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians