A 25-year-old man has allegedly taken the life of a 19-year-old girl for refusing to date him. More details…
25-year-old man, Saliu Oladayo has been arrested by men of the Ondo State
police command for allegedly stabbing a woman to death in Akure, Ondo state
capital, after she refused to date him.
the suspect was said to have stabbed 19-year-old girl, Chinyere Ebere, to death
following an argument between the deceased and the suspect at Obasuyi Street in
Ijoka area of the state capital.
suspect had been asking the young lady to date him for a long time while the
lady refused to all his overtures and advances.
argument ensued between the two, explaining that, the suspect claimed that the
deceased insulted him and allegedly took a knife and stabbed the girl to death.
daughter, Mrs. Lovelyn Nwama, explained that, her daughter just came back home
after writing her final SSCE examination before she was stabbed to death by the
home from where she went to write her WAEC yesterday. I observed some changes
in her which led me to beat her before the unfortunate incident.
neighbours alerted the police and I rushed to the scene of the incident only
found my daughter in her pool of blood.”
State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Femi Joseph, explained that the
suspect was asking the girl to date him which she refused.
suspect claimed that the deceased embarrassed him publicly which infuriated the
suspect, who stabbed her, leading to her death.
suspect has been arrested and the police would soon charge him to court after
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians