a Whatsapp message or file will mark it with a ‘star symbol’ which will
differentiate the starred messages from ‘unstarred’ messages (those not starred
of the advantages (if not the only advantage) of starring messages or files
(chats) is to prevent them from been deleted/cleared when you are clearing your Whatsapp chat histories to free up the Whatsapp app of unnecessary messages and
help make your Whatsapp fast.
are few simple steps on how to star a message or file on Whatsapp:
the message or file (chat) you want to star on Whatsapp
the message or file (chat) by holding/pressing down on the message or file
(chat) until it is selected.
message or file (chat) will now be highlighted (selected) with light (or sky)
blue colour. Note:
To highlight other messages, simply tap on them and they will be highlighted as
the top of your screen, some icons will be displayed (the icons are displayed once
at least a message is highlighted); click on the STAR ICON and the message(s)
will be STARRED.
You are done STARRING
those messages or files (chats) which means that you have archived or saved them.
May Also Like:
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians