reminded that the new Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship is
now available for all new students commencing the studies in 2019 at the
University. This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand
is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus.
We are one of the nation’s fastest growing research universities and our
courses are in high demand. Our graduates include eight Rhodes Scholars, five
of these awarded in the past six years.
undergraduate degree eprogramme.
– Scholarship Award: You’ll receive:
scholarship valued at $36,000 paid in semester instalments* over three years, to
spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks and living expenses.
15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners.
of $6,000 per semester are paid after HECS-HELP Census date upon satisfaction
of contract conditions.
membership of the QUT College of Excellence
invitation to the College of Excellence start-of-year camp
access to QUT Business School’s Business Advantage Program
opportunity to represent QUT Business School in international case competitions
opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program
This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
of Scholarships: Numbers not given
be taken in: Australia
available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
graduating Year 12 in 2018 or have graduated Year 12 in 2017, at an Australian
enrolling in university for the first time in 2019 (excluding START QUT and
an OP 1-5 (excluding OP and selection rank adjustments)
prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in the Bachelor of
Business (BS05) * in the event of a scholarship offer
defer your QTAC offer.
program is not aligned with other business degrees.
an Australian or New Zealand citizen
a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
and lodge the scholarship application by the due date
prepared to complete all three stages of scholarship selection
accept any other QUT academic scholarship.
admission into our undergraduate courses and QUT dual awards with TAFE.
a guide to ordering your preferences:
your first and second preferences for you dream courses – the ones you really
want to study.
your third and fourth preferences for back-up courses that you are interested
in studying, but are less competitive for entry
your fifth and sixth preferences for courses that you can study to
get help you get into the course you really want.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians