Technology is inviting applications for Business Academic Excellence
Scholarship to study in Australia. This scholarship is available for Australian
or New Zealand citizens.
The purpose of the 2019
Business Academic Excellence Scholarship (“the Scholarship”) is to help support
a full-time student undertaking a Bachelor of Business degree or undergraduate
double degree with a Business component (“the Degree”) at the Queensland
University of Technology (“QUT”).
Technology campuses offer high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces
to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
highly successful Australian university with an applied emphasis in courses and
research. While they are based in Brisbane, Queensland, they have a global
proficiency, university accepts results from the following tests: IELTS
(Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based); Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic);
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE); Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
available to study an undergraduate degree programme.
awarded in the field of Business.
value of the scholarship is $5,000 divided into two (2) equal installments of
$2,500 per semester in the first year of the Degree.
is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
receive the scholarship you must:
- Be starting university for the
first time in 2019 (excluding START QUT or similar programs)
- Be graduating Year 12 in 2018
at an Australian high school, or have graduated Year 12 in 2017 and taken a gap
- Have achieved an unadjusted OP
1 or 2 (or equivalent ATAR)
- Receive a QTAC offer for a
full-time place in BS05, BS08 or a double degree with a Business component
application process. Students starting study in Semester 2, 2019 must apply in
- Be an Australian citizen or
permanent resident, or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- Not hold any other merit-based
scholarship (Equity scholarships are allowed)
- Complete and lodge the
scholarship application by the due date.
Requirements: To assess the English language proficiency, university
accepts results from the following tests: IELTS (Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based);
Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic); Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE);
Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
for 2019 are now open.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians