I guess it’s been a while I shared jokes, today I am back with this short funny joke; but it’s only for those who can understand Yoruba.
Remember that there is a great difference between ‘hearing’ and ‘understanding’.
This joke na for those who can understand Yoruba Language.
Abeg, nobody should ask me the meaning of the Yoruba wey dey this joke oooooo.
I don tell una finish oooo.
No need to waste much of your time, just feel this short funny joke below.
There is nothing wey person no go ever see oooooooo; I no dey understand Yoruba, but I can hear Yoruba 😁😁😁
I am still in pain after my guy told me the meaning of what the Yoruba girl told me.
Chai! The fine girl finish me.
A girl was passing along my street, and I was like:
“Hi fine girl”
“I’m not fine, ma foko baye mi je” 😂😂😂
Fada Lord, did I ‘did’ a bad thing for saying hi to her? 😂😂😂
Please, feel free to CHECK OUT MORE SHORT FUNNY JOKES HERE!
Hang around because I will be bringing more short and funny jokes to you.
You will soon start liking jokes from me as I share more and more short and hilarious jokes…
To enjoy short funny jokes on Facebook, you can also join our Facebook
Page and Group Using the links below, I will be thrilling you with lots
Twitter Handles To Follow:
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians