– 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
– 1 cup warm water
– 1/4 cup evaporated milk (60 ml)
– 4 tablespoons sugar
– 1 egg for egg wash
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Here we go with directions. In a large bowl, add warm water, yeast, and sugar and mix together. Pour in milk and the melted butter. Stir to combine. Add the flour and salt and mix to form a sticky dough.
- Pour flour on a board then transfer the dough to the board. Sprinkle with more flour and mould gently, sprinkling more flour as needed. However, be sure to avoid adding too much flour as this might result to hard bread.
- Divide the dough into equal pieces. Sprinkle board with flour then roll out one piece of dough, and make any shape of your choice.
- Place the loaves in an oven. Preheat the oven for 2 minutes then turn it off and placing the bread in them to rise. Let them rise for an hour until about doubled its size.
- Break the eggs, then generously brush the loaves with the egg. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 15 minutes until the loaves are golden brown.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians