Who else can’t stop loving corn and it’s products? I have this must try corn recipe for you.
2 cups of organic whole kernel corn
Red onion, chopped into small cubes
¼ cup of one herb (choose either basil, mint or parsley)
1 tsp black pepper
About 5 cherry tomatoes cut in half
Cook corn with salt till done.
Add all ingredients to large bowl and mix.
Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator until you are good to go…
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians