celebration at Ozalla in Enugu State, East of Nigeria, as Miss Eucharia Okoh, a
female Graduate of UNIZIK had her traditional marriage ceremony at her
2017, from the Department of Applied Biochemistry, Nnamdi Azikiwe University
(UNIZIK), Awka Anambra State, Nigeria.
social, friendly, and academically hardworking student, and little wonder she
was among the best brains in her set.
ceremony took place on Saturday 3rd of November, 2018, at her hometown (Ozalla),
in Enugu State, East of the country; and it was the talk of the day in her
family members, well-wishers, as well as her classmates (BCH Class of 2017) who
made out time to travel from their respective destinations to Enugu State to
rejoice with her.
our Facebook Page to get more updates as they are been published.
the traditional marriage ceremony of Miss Eucharia Okoh which took place in
and share your events (Wedding, Trad, birthdays, House Opening, Child
Dedication, Seminars, Conferences, etc.) right here on our blog? Then Contact Us Right Now!
Check back soon for video
clips from the trad at Enugu State as we are working on the videos which shall
be uploaded soon on our Youtube Channel.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians