“Calling Me Fat Does Not Hurt My Feelings” Actress Eniola Badmus Reveals
“Calling Me Fat Does Not Hurt My Feelings” Actress Eniola Badmus Reveals: Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, revealed that calling her a fat person does not hurt her feelings.
The actress has addressed internet trolls and body shamers who always attack her and call her fat.
Eniola Badmus, who came into spotlight in year 2008 after she featured in the film “Jenifa“, has taken to her Instagram page to fire a message to body shamers who continue to call her fat in a bid to hurt her feelings.
She shared her latest photo and below is what she wrote:
“WHEN WILL THE BULLIES REALIZE THAT CALLING ME FAT DOES NOT HURT MY FEELINGS. ITS NOT ABOUT THE SIZE YOU WEAR BUT THE WAY YOU WEAR YOUR SIZE.”
I think she said it, she made a strong rational point; it is not just that someone is fat, but how the person keeps his or her body.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians