Dear Nigerians: Here Is One Characteristic Of A Fake Malaysian (Malay) Guy
Dear Nigerians: Here Is One Characteristic Of A Fake Malaysian (Malay) Guy: If you are in Nigeria and you are updated, you should have grabbed what the topic is talking about.
We are talking about ndị Malaysian, we call them Ndị Malay, that is those guys who returned from Malaysia.
I will tell you how to identify them because I met one on my way to somewhere.
It is festive period and so many Nigerian guys living in Malaysia have begun to return.
And this is also time for some guys to fake Malaysian guys, even someone who returned from Aba.
Eheh, let me not waste your time, below is one of the characteristics of a fake Malaysian guy.
I was going somewhere and I entered a Keke, because I have not gotten my own car.
So, there is this guy sitting beside me dressing up like a Malay guy, you know how they look.
His phone rang, he picked and told someone on phone: “let me park and call you back”.
Na Fake Malaysian Guy ooooooo… Wetin he dey Park?
Anyway, it’s a joke. Hope you’re doing pretty good?
I’m The Inspirational Parrot, will return with more jokes and funny stories.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians