Phyno signs “This Is UNIZIK” Crooner, King Rhatti, To Penthauze Music On His Birthday
Phyno signs “This Is UNIZIK” Crooner, King Rhatti, To Penthauze Music On His Birthday: The trending gist today is that the PentHauz Boss, Phyno, signed another artiste, King Rhatti, into PentHauz Music.
Phyno after wishing @King_Rhatti happy birthday on his (Phyno’s) official Instagram page officially announced in another Instagram post the signing of King Rhatti to PentHauz Music.
Below is the Instagram post in which Phyno officially announced the signing of Rhatti to PenHauz Music as he (Phyno) urges his fams and fans to get familiar with the new PentHauz Signee, Rhatti.
View this post on Instagram
Below is Phyno’s Instagram post wishing Rhatti happy birthday:
Recently, Phyno signed Nuno to PentHauz Music, and this time it is the “This Is UNIZIK” Crooner, Rhatti.
Nuno and Rhatti has something common: both artistes attended Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK).
I am sure that the signing of Nuno few months ago paved way for the signing of Rhatti to PentHauz.
As we look forward to the 2018 edition of Phyno Fest which probably will hold on 31st of December 2018 in Anambra State, we look forward to seeing the two newly signed artistes, Nuno and Rhatti, on the stage that day.
Congratulations and Blissful Birthday Anniversary to the “This Is UNIZIK” Crooner, Rhatti, as he begins his career with PentHauz Music.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians