So Sad: Lady Mourns Her Soldier Husband Killed By Boko Haram Ahead Of His Promotion
So Sad, Lady Mourns Her Soldier Husband Killed By Boko Haram Ahead Of His Promotion: It is really sad as a lady mourns hubby who was killed by Boko Haram before his promotion.
I wanted to ignore this particular news update, but it is so touching that I decided to share with; people are experiencing a whole lot in life, no wonder there is high incidence of depression. Get more details of this news as you keep reading further below…
Peace Ndukwu Michael, a Facebook user, took to the social networking platform to cry out after she lost her husband in the line of duty protecting his country.
According to the young lady, her slain husband, Captain Ndukwu was due for promotion before he was killed by insurgents while fighting in the troubled North-east.
She shared their photos and wrote;
“I loss my world best husband on the 15th December, he died in the cause of protecting his country.
“My life n dreams has been shattered, my love n best friend I was warming up for ur upcoming promotion. Rest on my wold. MM Ndukwu Captain to be.”
See their photos below before her husband was killed:
May God give her the fortitude to bear this great loss, and may his soul rest in peace, Amen.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians
Be the first to comment
You must log in to post a comment.