Watch This Emotional Video As Cardi B’s Husband, Offset Begs Her For Forgiveness
Offset took to Instagram to apologise to his wife, Cardi B and beg her to take him back following their shock split, and the emotional video is Trending online.
Migos rapper, Offset, has publicly tendered an apology to his estranged wife, Cardi B, following his cheating scandal that caused them to split earlier this month.
In the emotional video he posted on IG, the rapper revealed his “one birthday wish” is win Cardi B back.
“We’re going through a lot of things right now, a lot of things in the media. I want to apologize to you Cardi. I embarrassed you. I made you go crazy.”
The Migos rapper attempted to hold back tears as he confessed to his infidelity, adding,
“I was partaking in an activity that I shouldn’t have been partaking in, and I apologize. You know what I’m saying? For breaking your heart, for breaking our promise, for breaking God’s promise and being a selfish, messed up husband.”
“I’m trying to be a better person. I want to get this off my shoulders. I want to get this off my back. I apologize to you Cardi. I love you.”
Offset then mentioned the couple’s 5-month-old baby girl, saying,
“Kulture, I want to spend Christmas with you.”
“I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you,” he then said.
“I apologize. I am sorry for what I have done to you. I didn’t f–k that girl, but I was entertaining her, you know what I’m saying? I apologize, and I love you, and I hope you forgive me. My birthday wish is just to have you back.”
I hope that Cardi B will find a soft part in her mind to forgive Offset, and grant him his wish for birthday, at least for realizing that he has f**ked up.
See the Instagram Video below:
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians
Be the first to comment
You must log in to post a comment.