Can Husband And Wife Stay In The Same House For Three (3) Months Without Having Sex?
Can Husband And Wife Stay In The Same House For Three (3) Months Without Having Sex?: The question may be easy to ask, but providing the answer to the question isn’t an easy one.
Part of what we will be discussing here includes: signs a woman has not made love for a long time, how long can a man abstain, what happens when a man is not sexually active, what happens to your body when you stop having sex, what happens when a man is not sexually satisfied, signs that a woman has not been sexually active, symptoms of not getting laid, 5 disadvantages of abstinence, and lots more. Be part of the discussion.
I am not here to categorically tell you that it is possible or not; I shared this question on this platform to initiate a discussion and to hear from people.
Some persons may say “yes, that it is very much possible”, while some may say the opposite.
Now let us know what you have to say on the question; let the discussion begin.
“Can Husband And Wife Stay In The Same House For Three (3) Months Without Having Sex?”
If you happened to be either a husband or a wife, do you think this is possible?
Drop your comments below and make sure you subscribe to follow up comments.
Go invite others who may be interested in this kind of discussion.
Make sure you join OUR FACEBOOK GROUP for more of updates like this one.
I am The Inspirational Parrot, and I am waiting for your comments right away.
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians