Celebrity Gist: YouTube Takes Down Tiwa Savage’s “One” Video Due To Copyright Claims By Danny Young
Celebrity Gist – YouTube Takes Down Tiwa Savage’s “One” Video Due To Copyright Claims By Danny Young: YouTube has taken down Tiwa Savage’s Video for the song “One” over copyright claims.
YouTube has removed the video for the song “One” by Tiwa Savage over copyright claims by Danny Young.
Recall that there were news reports about Danny Young’s claim sometime in December last year that Tiwa Savage copied lyrics from his 2009 hit single “Ojutiwon” and put it in her recent single “One” which she said was written by Wale Turner.
But right now, it appears Danny Young did not take the issue with utmost levity as it has been reported that he went ahead to report the issue to YouTube.
The social media channel which is known to frown seriously against copyright offense has now taken down the video to the song from their platform.
It can be confirmed to you that as at the morning of the 23rd of January, 2019, the video is no where to be found on YouTube.
Although there hasn’t been any official statement from both Danny Young & Tiwa concerning the issue, but we hope there will be an address on it very soon.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians