Does Social Media Cause Depression? See What Yemi Alade Said & people’s Reactions To Her Tweet
Does Social Media Cause Depression? See What Yemi Alade Said & people’s Reactions To Her Tweet: Nigerian Female singer, Yemi Alade blamed Social Media for incidence of depression and she gave her reasons.
Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter, Yemi Alade, has blamed social media for chaos in the society, thereby causing depression.
The Afropop Singer tweeted that social Media is making people to compare their lives instead of appreciating it.
she tweeted on her official Twitter handle @yemialadee:
“Social Media is Training us to compare our lives , instead of appreciating EVERYTHING that we are. No wonder everyone is so depressed !”
Social Media is Training us to compare our lives , instead of appreciating EVERYTHING that we are,No wonder everyone is so depressed !
— #OGA (@yemialadee) January 8, 2019
Below are few reactions from fans:
In other words, people tend to spend the 💰💰they don’t have to impress those who don’t give a hoot about their existence & social media is really helping that ministry to thrive.
— Rẹmi Moses (@Remmymoses) January 8, 2019
We’ve always craved for information. Now there’s more than enough information displayed on social media by billions of people and we can’t just deal with it appropriately.
You see others’ life info on SM and you forget every good thing at your disposition.
— AspirationHood🌸⚡ (@AOlagbenga) January 8, 2019
Funny but true..
— Justin Julala Umoh (@i_am_julala) January 8, 2019
Love the way you always hit the TRUTH 💚💚💚
— Jomapel ♉⚢≛ (@osinacci) January 8, 2019
Never let negative energy bring you down 👇, don’t allow that and you won’t be depressed… Mama Africa 🌍 ♥
— Mycho (@mychohit) January 9, 2019
It inspires me to work harder too… It depends on one’s perception… You’ve got a point though.
— Kay Kay (@KayOnyeokoro) January 8, 2019
You just sounded like getting tired of the competition! Life is a race , you gotta keep moving. Focus on the end, encourage your followers and help work on their fears. 👍
— Water Music TV (@WaterMusicTV1) January 9, 2019
Social media isn’t teaching us anything. Depression is not having cars , clothes and money . Not having material things is called stress. Depression and stress similar yet different. Not having something will stress you out but not put you into depression
— Ifeade_Lu (@Ifeade_Lu) January 9, 2019
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians