TOLB Quotes Of The Day (2nd Edition): Today’s Quotes Are On RELATIONSHIP
TOLB Quotes Of The Day (2nd Edition) – Today’s Quotes Are On RELATIONSHIP: In today’s Quotes of the day, we are going to see some inspiring and insightful Quotes on RELATIONSHIP from some world renowned Legends.
RELATIONSHIP is not just what some people think it is: it is a not just talking about an affair in which a male and female come together, fall in love, maybe for sexual gratification, maybe in a case where a female depends financially on her male partner or other aspects.
RELATIONSHIP here talks about our general connection with people around us. How we relate with our neighbours and strangers; how we treat people we come across in life.
I hope that the few Quotes contained in this edition of the programme “TOLB Quotes Of The Day” will make positive impacts in our minds and lives, help to improve and better the way we relate with people irrespective of the differences in region, religion, social status, and other parameters.
Today’s Quotes are from the world renowned Legends such as: Wayne Dyer, Buddha, Bob Marley, Nick Cannon, Bryant H. McGill, Yolanda Hadid, Valentino Rossi, Anthony J. D’Angelo, Maya Angelou, and Chuck Palahniuk.
1) “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Buddha
2) “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
3) “Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you’re in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad.” – Nick Cannon
4) “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” – Bryant H. McGill
5) “I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.” – Yolanda Hadid
6) “The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike… you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it’s true.” – Valentino Rossi
7) “Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
8) “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” – Maya Angelou
9) “Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it’s your responsibility to love it, or change it.” – Chuck Palahniuk
10) “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
I am hopeful that the above ten (10) Quotes on RELATIONSHIP have made a positive impact in your mind and life. Think deeply of the advisory message contained in each of the Quotes, and go on to put whatever good you have learnt from the Quotes into practice in your life, and your RELATIONSHIP life will improve.