Scholarship Opportunities 2019: Full and Partial USTB Chancellor Scholarship For Non-Chinese Students In China (For All Countries)
Scholarship Opportunities 2019 – Full and Partial USTB Chancellor Scholarship For Non-Chinese Students In China: Study in China with Full and Partial USTB Chancellor Scholarship For Non-Chinese Students. More details as you read further.
About The Full and Partial USTB Chancellor Scholarship For Non-Chinese Students In China::
The new USTB Chancellor Scholarship 2019 is now available on offer for Non-Chinese students. Full and Partial scholarships are available for students.
About The University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB):
The University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) was founded in 1952 following the amalgamation of the best departments in related fields of five eminent universities as a result of a nationwide reorganization of the higher education system.
Over half a century of remarkable growth, it has developed into one of the most influential key national universities sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Education. USTB is renowned for its study of metallurgy and materials science. Its main focus is on engineering; at the same time it maintains a balanced programme of science, management, humanities, economics and law.
It was one of the first universities to be entitled to establish state-approved graduate schools and was chosen to be part of China’s “211 Project”, which is designed to develop a hundred first rate universities in the 21st century. In 2006 it was also selected as one of a select group of pilot universities for the “Platform for National Advanced Disciplines Innovation” program.
1. Apply online and pay the application fee (600CNY), then print; (VISIT HERE)
2. Application Form of USTB Chancellor Scholarship
3. Certificates (degrees of bachelor and master, the graduation of high school), must be Original of Notarized in Chinese or English;
Remark: Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date, then submit the degree certificate later if admitted;
4. Official Transcripts (Bachelor and Master) up to the present, including courses taken and standard achieved, must be Original of Notarized in Chinese or English;
5. A Personal Statement, above 800 words for masters, and above 1500 words for doctorates, must be in Chinese or English;
6. Two Recommendation Letters from your referees, including their contacts, must be Original in Chinese or English;
The referees should be professors or associate professors. At least one of them should have knowledge of your recent academic work;
7. A copy of your Language Test Result:
a) Chinese-taught program: HSK level 4 (bachelor), 5 (master) or 6 (doctorate);
b) English-taught program: IELTS 5.5 or TOFEL 70 (bachelor), IELTS 6 or TOFEL 80 (master and doctorate);
8, One Photocopy of Passport;
9, Health Certificate;
10, Acceptance Letter from the supervisor; (Optional) (VISIT HERE)
11, Table of contents and abstracts of your academic publications and any other original achievement in your field. (Optional)
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link below: