Scholarship Opportunities 2019: SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program (For Students From All Countries)
Scholarship Opportunities 2019 – SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program (For Students From All Countries): You can now apply for SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program For Students From All Countries. See more details as you read more.
The new Chinese Government Scholarship for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program is now available on offer for all Non-Chinese students. Read more to find out how to apply for this scholarship offer.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
About South China University of Technology (SCUT):
South China University of Technology (SCUT) is one of China’s leading universities. It operates under the direct leadership of the State Ministry of Education. It is a member of Project 985 and Project 211 which qualifies it as a top institution of teaching and research. Since 2012, SCUT has held a place in the top 500 of QS World University Rankings.
Submit <APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP> (pdf) to the system.
All the master’s or doctoral applicants should contact supervisors from professional school in SCUT via mail or interview.
The applicants, who pass the assessment by supervisors, please ask the supervisors to sign a <pre-acceptance letters>.
Step 3: Following <The Checklist of SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship Application Material> to prepare your application material. Then please deliver your paper document to the Admissions Office of School of International Education, SCUT.
1. The Checklist of SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship Application Material
2. APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
3. SCUT APPLICATION FORM FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
.4. Front Page of Passport, Visa Page
5. Highest diploma or Pre-graduate Certificate (original copy and notarized photocopy)
6. Academic transcripts (original copy and notarized photocopy)
7. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (Chinese or English, no less than 500 words).
8. Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors
9. Pre-acceptance letter of supervisor issued by SCUT professors or associate professors
10. The applicants of PhD have to submit Abstract(s) of Graduation Thesis (es) or Published Paper(s)
11. One cassette records for those applying to music programs. Design portfolio for those applying to architecture programs.
12. Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
13. Regarding Language Certificate
Language requirements for Chinese-Medium Programs:
-New HSK Band 4 with scores above 180 for Science or Engineering studies;
-New HSK Band 5 with scores above 180 for Liberal Arts, Economics, or Management Studies.
Language requirements for English-Medium Programs (only for non-English speaking countries):
–TOEFL IBT 80 or above;
–IELTS 6.0 above or above.
Applications from English speaking countries:
A letter of English as a medium of instruction issued by graduated universities or educational institutes.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: