Davido Pays Tribute To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke On Social Media
Davido Pays Tribute To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke On Social Media: The Nigerian superstar singer and DMW head huncho, who is currently making preparations to drop his much anticipated sophomore album took to his Instagram page to post a picture of his beautiful mother, Late Veronica Adeleke, thanking her for always protecting him and also letting her know her son is doing really well in life.
“LOVE U MOMMY!! !!! I KNOW ITS YOU THAT IS PROTECTING ME!!!!! I KNOW!!!! I LOVE U!! UR SON GALLANT DIE!!!!!!!! RIP!!!” Davido lost his mother at a very tender age, and losing motherly care must have really affected the singer one way or the other. So to once again pay a tribute to her is very understandable as he must truly be missing her and more importantly be mad that she isn’t experiencing the success her currently is enjoying.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians