Daily Top 10 Jokes & Quotes (2nd Edition)
In today’s top 10 quotes, we have for you ten inspiring quotes on wealth/money; do read them below and be inspired:
1. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
2. “Money is like muck — not good unless it be spread.” – Francis Bacon
3. “It’s not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It’s the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford
4. “I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.” – Warren Buffett
5. “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” – Thomas Jefferson
6. “If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.” – Edmund Burke
7. “The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” – Unknown
8. “He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
9. “Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.” – P.T Barnum
10. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Hope you have learnt something handy to your life from the above top ten quotes?
In today’s top 10 jokes, we also have ten hilarious short funny jokes that will make you laugh out so loud. Enjoy them below…
1. Never hangout with anyone without having at least 2k in your bag. I will gist you guys when I finish washing plates at Chicken Republic 😁😁
2. Can we meet? If you haven’t been asked this question on Facebook… My Sister your Level of Ugliness is beyond Makeup. 🤣🤣🤣
3. Teacher : Name the 4 most corrupt countries in Africa…
Student: Ghana, Kenya, Somalia, and Uganda.
Teacher : What about N!geria?
Student : when counting sinners, do you include Satan? 😄😂😂
4. One time our soak away got full, our landlord sent soak away guys to come and empty it. They saw so much Condom and reported to our landlord. Oga landlord use vex increase house rent. “Unu enwero ego mana unu na ara ikpu kwa ụbọchị. Idiots” 😂😂
5. When a relationship is coming to an end, what are signs and symptoms
i. Deafness: I didn’t hear it ring.
ii. Blindness: I didn’t see your missed calls.
iii. Formination of busy: when you called, I was frying stone 😂😂😂
iv. Nowhere to be found: Can we meet? Oh I’ll be going to the moon with my mom 😂😂
v. Online but not chatting: I just on my data to check if the sun is shining 😂😂😂
6. No matter how beautiful your wedding decoration may appear, it will still not make sense to those people that did not eat 😅😅
7. 🕺🎉🍾 If I act RICH💸🏘💷💰🚗 on social media🤳🌺😍 and you know me in real life🕴🚶, I take God beg you👉 , KEEP QUITE🙃😷🤐. I can’t be POOR online 🙊🙊🙊 and offline.😷😃
8. Laugh a little; Corona virus symptoms are basically the same feelings men get when wife is checking their phone!! Difficulty in breathing, sweating profusely, weakness, headache, stomach ache and when she ask who is queen? Dry cough will start. 😅😅
9. It’s always Men before Women; for example, Husband and Wife, Adam and Eve, Mr and Mrs; Until it gets to Witches and Wizards 😂🤣 that’s their area of specialization.
Thanks for taking part in this edition, sure you had fun and inspired as well; join us again everyday for subsequent editions of this daily online programme. Do not fail to share with others. Use the link below to see the previous edition.
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians