Scholarship Opportunities For Avancez Scholarships At Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg Sweden
Scholarship Opportunities For Avancez Scholarships At Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg Sweden: Partial Funding, For Africans and International Students in Masters, All Subjects.
This is to bring to your notice that there are Scholarship Opportunities from Avancez Scholarships – Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden.
About Avancez Scholarships At Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg Sweden:
Avancez Scholarships – Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Chalmers University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Chalmers will award a number of scholarships available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is determined on a yearly basis.
About Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg conducts research and education in technology and natural sciences at a high international level. The university has 3100 employees and 10,000 students, and offers education in engineering, science, shipping and architecture. With scientific excellence as a basis, Chalmers promotes knowledge and technical solutions for a sustainable world.
Through global commitment and entrepreneurship, we foster an innovative spirit, in close collaboration with wider society. The EU’s biggest research initiative – the Graphene Flagship – is coordinated by Chalmers. We are also leading the development of a Swedish quantum computer. Chalmers was founded in 1829 and has the same motto today as it did then: Avancez – forward. Learn More About The Institution Here.
Avancez Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden offers partial funding and is available for those who wish to undertake Masters level programs at the institution.
Below are breakdown details of the benefits:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Deadline For Application:
Deadline is February 2021
Available Subjects For The Scholarship Offer:
The scholarship offer is open for the following subjects
- All Subjects
- The field/s of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President.
- For the academic year 2021/2022, the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: It is for International Students: Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland including South Africa and Nigeria.
Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programs.
The following information will serve as guidelines for successful application for this Scholarship Offer In Sweden:
- Apply for a Master’s programmeScholarship applications will be processed when the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation verifying your eligibility and having paid the application fee. Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master’s programmes applied for will finally be considered for a scholarship. See How to apply for a Master’s programme
- Rank your programmesThe ranking of the Master’s programmes that you applied for is crucial for the assessment of your scholarship application. To maximize your chances of being offered a scholarship from Chalmers you should select a Chalmers programme as your number one priority (you may add a total of 4, and your nr1 must be a Chalmers alternative). See Ranking of Master’s programmes
- Read the scholarship requirementsRead the requirements for each of the scholarships thoroughly before submitting your application. See Requirements for the scholarships
We encourage you to apply for scholarships as soon as possible, since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early you submit the application and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Note, prior to your scholarship application you must first make an online application to at least one of the Master’s programmes offered by Chalmers, at the website universityadmissions.se (see section 1-3 above). You will be assigned an 8 digit application number (at universityadmissions.se) and this number is required in order to complete the scholarship application.
Additional data is required by Chalmers when applying for the Sivert Larsson Scholarship. The scholarship is open to Thai citizens only. Sievert Larsson Scholarship (available to Thai citizens only) | Check Key dates
The scholarship application form
Follow the link below and the instructions provided.
- Make sure to have your 8 digit application number at hand (from your account/application at universityadmissions.se).
- Make sure to use the same e-mail address as the one you registered at your account at universityadmissions.se.
- Please note that the electronic application form is used only for the scholarships awarded by Chalmers. You may apply for multiple scholarships provided that the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
All submitted data must be verifiable against the documents submitted as part of your Master’s programme application at universityadmissions.se
- The verification code will be sent to your e-mail within a few minutes. If not, check your junk e-mail.
- Until deadline you may, if necessary, make changes to your scholarship application. After the deadline the scholarship portal is closed.
Notification and mandatory confirmation of awarded scholarships
- The scholarship awardees will receive the offer between March and the beginning of May.
- Chalmers admissions (scholarship committee) cannot give any preliminary notifications regardless of whether a scholarship applicant will be offered a scholarship or not. However, all applicants will receive an answer from the assessment team.
- If you receive an offer, you have to confirm that you accept the scholarship offer by the deadline specified in the notification.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians
Be the first to comment
You must log in to post a comment.