Scholarship Opportunities At Axel Adler Scholarship – University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Scholarship Opportunities At Axel Adler Scholarship – University of Gothenburg, Sweden: This offer is for International Students, Non European Students.
This is to bring to your notice that there are Scholarship Opportunities At Axel Adler Scholarship – University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
About Axel Adler Scholarship – University of Gothenburg, Sweden:
Axel Adler Scholarship at University of Gothenburg , Sweden is available for International Students who are Non European Students . It is for Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Gothenburg . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Feb 2021.
About University of Gothenburg, Sweden:
The University of Gothenburg is a multidisciplinary university that dates back to 1891. They consist of eight faculties and 38 departments. They also have a large number of research and centres of expertise that span across several academic disciplines. These disciplines serve as a meeting point for students, researchers and representatives from the commercial, industrial, and public sectors. It is located in Sweden, Learn More About The Institution Here.
Axel Adler Scholarship – University of Gothenburg , Sweden covers full tuition fee, and it is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Gothenburg; it is the University of Gothenburg’s main scholarship programme for fee paying students. It covers the tuition fee for the recipient. They award scholarships every year. The application process follow the timeline of their programme admission.
Deadline For Application:
Deadline is 15th of February 2020 (15/02/2021)
Available Subjects For The Scholarship Offer:
The scholarship offer is open for the following subjects
- All Subjects
- The scholarship programme is divided into two selection groups. The first one is for our Master of Arts and Master of Science programmes. It also includes our bachelor’s programme in Software Engineering. Our ambition is to award one recipient for each programme, around 60 recipients.
- The other selection group is for our master’s programmes within the Fine, Applied and Performing Arts. Our ambition is to award around four scholarships within this selection group
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Citizens from all countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland including South Africa and Nigeria.
Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- You have applied to any of our master’s programmes, full-time studies or you have applied for the bachelor’s programme in software engineering (full-time studies).
- You must have submitted your application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2021.
- You have listed a programme at the University of Gothenburg, as your first choice at universityadmissions.se.
The following information will serve as guidelines for successful application for this Scholarship Offer In Sweden:
- Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their first choice are eligible to apply for a scholarship. Eligible students will receive an email with application instructions by 8 February 2021. If you are an eligible student and have not received an email, please let us know at [email protected].
- The email will be sent to the email address you have registered at universityadmissions.
CV and Letter of Motivation:
- When applying for a scholarship at the master’s level, submitting a CV and a Letter of Motivation increases your chances of being selected for a scholarship. There are no specific templates that you have to use for your CV or Letter of Motivation. In the scholarship application system, you will also have the opportunity include a CV and a Letter of Motivation.
- The CV and Letter of Motivation should be submitted through your account at universityadmissions.se under the “Other documents” category. If you have already uploaded a CV and a Letter of Motivation for a programme application, there is no need to upload them again for the scholarship.
- Academic staff assess and rank the scholarship applications. They will have access to your academic qualifications, portfolio (if applicable), CV, and Letter of Motivation to assess your suitability for the programme and your commitment and desire to study. Scholarship notifications will be sent to students selected for a scholarship shortly after the admissions results are published on 9 April 2021 for master’s programmes and on 16 April 2021 for bachelor’s programmes. Students who receive this notification must reply within one week to receive the scholarship.
- Please note that it is not possible to combine the Axel Adler Scholarship with other scholarships from the University of Gothenburg or the Swedish Institute.
NOTE: If you are offered a scholarship from the Swedish Institute, the Richard C. Malmsten Memorial Foundation Scholarship, or the Volvo Group Scholarship, your application for the Axel Adler Scholarship will automatically be removed from the selection process. You are free to decline other scholarship offers in favour of the Axel Adler Scholarship, but please let us know if that is the case.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians