2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications: Here are best selected scholarships to apply for in 2021 academic year for international students.
You may not like the first of quarter of 2021 to pass by without your securing a scholarship in one of the best institutions in the world; here we have few scholarship offers which may suit your specifications.
University of Geneva Excellence Faculty of Science Masters Fellowships:
University of Geneva Excellence Faculty of Science Masters Fellowships is open at University of Geneva. This is a Fully Funded Masters scholarship to study Astrology, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Environment programmes.
– Fully Funded
– University of Geneva
– Astrology, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Pharmaceutical
– Sciences +2 More
– International Students, All students including international students
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
Scholarship is open to all nationalities and international students.
The deadline for application is on 15 March 2021
Regardless of your home university, whether you have passed or are doing a brilliant bachelor degree, and that you are one of the best in your year, this program is for you! You must meet the admission criteria of the Master of your choice and be selected on the basis of the application file for an Excellence Fellowship.
For the application to be considered, each student has to fulfill the enrollment procedure as described on the Admissions office website.
The application (in English or French) must include the following documents in the form of a SINGLE pdf file:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A scan of your UNIGE card or if you are not yet a UNIGE student, the mail of the central administration named “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” (proof you have started the matriculation process).
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to [email protected]) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
The application is made online . After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.