2021 USA Scholarship International Commitment Scholarships at Western Illinois University
2021 USA Scholarship: International Commitment Scholarships at Western Illinois University and other 2021 Scholarships for international students.
This is to bring to notice of the general public that there are Scholarship Opportunities from the International Commitment Scholarships at Western Illinois University in USA 2021 and other Fully Funded Scholarships for international students.
Highlights Of This Scholarship & Other Offers:
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- 2021/2022 Scholarships
- 2020/2021 Scholarships
- Scholarship For Masters
- Scholarship For MBA Holders
- Scholarship In Business Administration
- Scholarship For South Africans
- Scholarship For Nigerians
- Scholarship For Africans
- Scholarships In USA
- International Commitment Scholarships at Western Illinois University
- Scholarships At Western Illinois University USA
- Scholarship In United Kingdom (UK)
- Scholarship In Canada
- Scholarship For International Students
About 2021 USA Scholarship International Commitment Scholarships at Western Illinois University:
Western Illinois University is providing the International Commitment Scholarships valued at $4,000 – 8,000 per year that is renewable for up to three years (six semesters) to individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Deadline For Application: May 1, 2021
Type of Scholarship Offer & Available Subjects/Fields: Undergraduate Degree
Eligible Countries: International
Value & Number of Awards: $4,000 – 8,000 per year; number of awards is not known.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
The following criteria must be met:
- have a 3.0 cumulative GPA and must be maintained for renewal.
- have earned less than 24 college credits.
- be International students
- have good academic records
- need to show that their English language skills are high enough to succeed in their studies.
- Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- After that, you are qualified to apply for the grant.