Hungary 2021 Scholarships: Hungarian State International Awards at Eötvös Loránd University
Apply for Hungary 2021 Scholarships: Hungarian State International Awards at Eötvös Loránd University and other 2021 Scholarships for international students.
This is to bring to notice of the general public that there are Scholarship Opportunities from Hungary 2021 Scholarships: Hungarian State International Awards at Eötvös Loránd University and other Fully Funded Scholarships for international students.
Highlights Of This Scholarship & Other Offers:
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- 2021/2022 Scholarships
- 2020/2021 Scholarships
- Scholarship For Masters
- Scholarship For MBA Holders
- Scholarship In Business Administration
- Scholarship For South Africans
- Scholarship For Nigerians
- Scholarship For Africans
- Scholarships In Hungary
- Hungarian State International Awards at Eötvös Loránd University
- Scholarships At Eötvös Loránd University Hungary 2021
- Scholarship In United Kingdom (UK)
- Scholarship For International Students
About Hungary 2021 Scholarships: Hungarian State International Awards at Eötvös Loránd University:
Tempus Public Foundation offers scholarships for foreign higher education students, graduates, lecturers, and researchers who would like to gain further knowledge and experience in Hungarian higher education institutions, research, or art institutes.
Deadline For Application: February 25, 2021
Type of Scholarship Offer & Available Subjects/Fields: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral
Eligible Countries: International
Value & Number of Awards: Tuition fees; number of awards is 4.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Applicants must have a valid educational work plan or a bilateral agreement signed by the Hungarian Government or the Ministry of Human Capacities and the relevant ministry of the given country or territory.
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree or certificates with a good academic result.
- Applicants are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
- Interested applicants must have to take admission in a Bachelor, masters, doctoral degree programme at the University.
- After that, you can apply for the opportunity through the online portal.