Netherlands 2021 International Excellence Scholarships (LExS) At Leiden University
Netherlands 2021 International Excellence Scholarships (LExS) At Leiden University and other 2021 Scholarships for international students.
This is to bring to notice of the general public that there are Scholarship Opportunities from International Excellence Scholarships (LExS) At Leiden University Netherlands 2021 and other Fully Funded Scholarships for international students.
Highlights Of This Scholarship & Other Offers:
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- 2021/2022 Scholarships
- 2020/2021 Scholarships
- Scholarship For Masters
- Scholarship For MBA Holders
- Scholarship In Business Administration
- Scholarship For South Africans
- Scholarship For Nigerians
- Scholarship For Africans
- Scholarships In Netherlands
- 2021 International Excellence Scholarships (LExS) Netherlands
- Scholarships At Leiden University Netherlands
- Scholarship In United Kingdom (UK)
- Scholarship In Canada
- Scholarship For International Students
About International Excellence Scholarships (LExS) At Leiden University Netherlands 2021:
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme (LExS) is offered for excellent students enrolling in a Leiden University degree programme.
Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study programme(s), which must be relevant to the programme for which they are applying. As an indication, the student should be amongst the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study programme.
Deadline For Application:
- Programmes starting Sept 2021: 1st Feb 2021
- Exception – LLM Advanced Studies programmes: 1st March 2021
- Programmes starting Feb 2022: 1st October 2021
- Offered Annually
Type of Scholarship Offer & Available Subjects/Fields: Master of Law Advanced Programme or MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy.
Eligible Countries: International; To be taken at (country): Leiden University, The Netherlands.
Value & Number of Awards:
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 types of awards
- € 10.000 of the tuition fee
- € 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee (also referred to as home fee)
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
The following criteria must be met:
- Applicants must be Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme starting September 2021
- Applicants must have previous degrees with excellent grades
- Apply online for admission to a Master’s programme at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- In the scholarship section of your online application, indicate that you wish to apply for a LExS.
- Upload your LExS motivation letter as instructed in your online application. This is a PDF file of max. 500 words, in which you explain why you would like to be considered for the award.
- Submit your online application, containing your LExS application, before the LExS application deadline.
- If you apply for more than one study programme and wish to apply for a LExS for each, indicate this clearly in each application and upload a LExS motivation letter for each.
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians