Sweden 2021 International Students Scholarships at Dalarna University
Apply for Sweden 2021 International Students Scholarships at Dalarna University and other 2021 Scholarships for international students.
This is to bring to notice of the general public that there are Scholarship Opportunities from 2021 International Students Scholarships at Dalarna University Sweden and other Fully Funded Scholarships for international students.
Highlights Of This Scholarship & Other Offers:
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- 2021/2022 Scholarships
- 2020/2021 Scholarships
- Scholarship For Masters
- Scholarship For MBA Holders
- Scholarship In Business Administration
- Scholarship For South Africans
- Scholarship For Nigerians
- Scholarship For Africans
- Scholarships In Sweden
- 2021 International Students Scholarships at Dalarna University Sweden
- Scholarships At Dalarna University Sweden
- Scholarship In United Kingdom (UK)
- Scholarship In Canada
- Scholarship For International Students
About 2021 International Students Scholarships at Dalarna University Sweden:
Dalarna University is pleased to award partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying students who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their educational endeavours.
This scholarship goes directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your programme.
Deadline For Application: 25th March 2021
Type of Scholarship Offer & Available Subjects/Fields: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligible Countries: International
Value & Number of Awards: Up to 40 awards are available; number of awards: Scholarships cover 50% or 25% part of the tuition fee only and will not provide for accommodation, books, travel, or other personal or incidental expenses. Up to two (2) semesters (one academic year).
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
The following criteria must be met:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must have applied for a full-degree program (on-campus) and have been selected in the first selection round at Dalarna University’s Webpage.
A complete scholarship application has four parts:
- The online scholarship application
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
NOTE: In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided.
Do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.