Why Some Men Are Not Yet Married Video
Why Some Men Are Not Yet Married Video: In this video you will find out one of the reasons some men are married yet. It’s funny, but houses truth.
Highlights of this Publication:
- signs you will never get married
- what makes a man want to get married
- what do guys look for in a woman they want to marry
- a man who has never been married is called
- 60 year-old man never married
- why men don’t want to get married anymore
- what marriage means to a man
- 50 year old man never married
The video shows two men seated and have men’s discussion with a bottle of wine on a table before them. One of the two men was actually telling the other one the level he desires to reach before getting married.
Although the video clip is hilarious but from it one can as well accede with me that some men are still not married today because of the same reason the man in the video was giving.
Actually it’s a video showing two jocular and popular Nollywood actors discussing; Charles Inojie (Nigerian Actor) was telling Charles Awurum (fellow Actor) the level he wants to reach before he will marry.
Charles Awurum’s response was really funny; see the video clip below:
Also Check Out:
Hey!, can you guess the movie this video clip was cut out from? Before you leave, you may also love to check out OTHER FUNNY VIDEOS we have on this site. I do hope you had fun, Follow The Inspirational Parrot On Instagram for more hilarious videos and interesting updates.
Trending On This Site
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians