Amazing Facts About Penis & Penile Erection
Facts About Penis & Penile Erection: Here are amazing facts you should know about penis and penile erection irrespective of your gender (whether you are male or female). Knowledge they say is power, and learning more beyond the scope of your life endeavours gives you an edge over others in the same line of business with you.
- Penis Meaning
- Penile Erection Meaning
- Facts About Penis
- Penis Sizes
- What Is Fear For Penis Called
- Death Erection
- What Is Priapism
- What Is Koro Syndrome
- Other Nicknames For Penis
- Types of Penis Erection
- Average Number of Penis Erection Per Day
- Effects of Smoking & Drinking To Penis
- The Man With The World Largest Penis
- About Early Morning Erection
What Is A Penis?
Penis is the male genital organ of higher vertebrates, carrying the duct for the transfer of sperm during copulation. In humans and most other mammals it consists largely of erectile tissue and is used also for urination.
What Is Penile Erection (or Penis Erection)?
The word “Penile” is adjective meaning “relating to or affecting the penis”. The Penile erection is the condition of a penis becoming rigid and elevated, as erectile tissue when filled with blood. It can also be said to be the swelling and rigidity that occur in the penis as a result of sexual or other types of stimulation.
Having known what penis and penile erection simply means, let us now find out the amazing and surprising facts about penis you should know about. This is an interesting topic and information which both male and female persons who are of age should know about.
Below Are The 20 Surprising Penis Facts:
1. There is a condition called “koro,” in which a man is irrationally afraid that his penis will shrink back into his body. Koro syndrome sufferers believe that they will die when their genitals disappear.
2. An erection (clinically: penile erection or penile tumescence) is a physiological phenomenon in which the penis becomes firm, engorged, and enlarged. Penile erection is the result of a complex interaction of psychological, neural, vascular, and endocrine factors, and is often associated with sexual arousal or sexual attraction, although erections can also be spontaneous.
3. One nickname for a penis is “love muscle”; however, a penis is not a muscle. An erect penis is more like a sponge that has filled with blood
4. The penis does not obey the order of its master, who tries to erect or shrink it at will, whereas instead the penis erects freely while its master is asleep. The penis must be said to have its own mind.
5. Men commonly wake up with an erection, informally nicknamed a “morning glory.
6. Erections are common in children and infants, even occurring before birth
7. Erections are necessary for penile health. When the penis is erect, it is filled with fresh, oxygen rich blood
8. There are three kinds of erections: 1) reflexogenic erections come from actual physical contact, 2) psychogenic erections come from audiovisual stimulation or fantasy, and 3) nocturnal erections take place at night. The last two types aren’t always intentional.
9. Phallophobia” is the fear of or aversion to an erect penis
10. A healthy male averages about 11 erections per day; nine of these occur at night.
11. Some men have a penis that curves upward, downward, or to the side when erect. A bent erect penis is only a problem if erections are painful or if the curvature interferes with sex
12. On average, an erect penis will contain over eight to ten times its normal amount of blood
13. A “death erection” is a post-mortem erection, especially in men who have been executed by hanging. Technically it is a priapism (when blood gets trapped in the penis), the phenomena occurs when the noose puts pressure on the cerebellum.
14. Men with smaller, shorter penises have erections that can increase penis size by 86%. For longer penises, penis size increases by about 47%.
15. For every extra 30 pounds a man carries, his penis shaft is buried by about an inch.
16. Jonah Falcon is believed to have the world’s largest penis. Erect, his penis is over 1 foot long. When flaccid, it measures 9.5 inches.
17. Size, as in body size, matters. Obese men have lower testosterone levels, which means they may have a harder time achieving an erection.
18. Certain smells can increase penile blood flow during an erection, such as licorice, pumpkin pie, lavender, donuts, and chocolate.
19. Drinking or smoking can lead to erectile dysfunction.
20. Priapism is a medical emergency in which a penis remains erect for longer than 4 hours. It is a painful condition that is unrelated to sexual arousal or stimulation.
ALSO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING POSTS:
- (Video) Why Some Men Are Not Yet Married
- (Watch Video) Men Please Not All Ladies You See In Night Club You Take Home
- (Watch Video) New 2021 Format From Girls (Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner)
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians