Funny & Amazing African Proverbs
Funny & Amazing African Proverbs: These are ten (10) African proverbs you must read, they are funny and amazingly fascinating at the same time.
By the time you must have read through the entire content, you will also see answers to the following:
1. What are traditional proverbs?
2. What are some old proverbs?
3. What are proverbs in West Africa?
4. Why are proverbs important in African culture?
5. African proverbs with meaning
6. Funny African proverbs and meanings
7. Top 10 best African proverbs
8. African proverbs and their meanings pdf
9. African proverbs about love
11. African proverbs cheating
12. African proverbs about life and death
Now Check Out These 10 Amazing and Funny African Proverbs Listed Hereunder:
1. The anger of a penis doesn’t destroy the vagina.
2. There’s no virgin in a maternity ward.
3. A child can play with his mother’s breasts but not with the father’s testicles.
4. The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the road side have the same problem.
5. When you see a woman sitting with her legs open, never tell her to close them, because you do not know where she breathes through or her source of fresh air.
6. He who says that nothing lasts forever has never tried Hausa perfume.
7. The only woman who knows where her man is every night is a widow.
8. An erected penis has no conscience.
9. If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers.
10. The day a mosquito lands on your testicles is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence.
I am pretty sure you love what you read, right? I The Inspirational Parrot won’t deny that I enjoyed them and I couldn’t help but smiling throughout as I read them.
- 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Applications
- Simple Guidelines & Requirements For Canada Work Visa & Permit
- Biographies, Documentaries, Brands, Reviews & Profiles
- Short Funny Jokes, Memes, Photos & Videos
- 2021 Scholarships For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities For All Countries & Continents
- Fully Funded Scholarships For Masters Courses At UK Universities
- List Of 2021/2022 Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities Applications
- "How I Became A Lesbian", Alice Shares Her Experiences (Complete Story)
- Scholarship Opportunities For International Students, Africans, South Africans & Nigerians