Best Short Funny Nigerian Jokes, Riddles & Quotes
Highlights of This Post:
- Short Funny Nigerian Jokes
- Short Funny Nigerian Riddles
- Short Funny Nigerian Quotes
- Riddles & Their Answers
10 Best Short Funny Nigerian Jokes
1. Sometimes I shake my head just 2 make sure my brain is still inside. Because anything can happen in this country without anybody noticing. 😂😂😂
2. She spoiled my weed, I spoiled her flight passport. No one is getting high. 🤨🤨
3. Two things come into a lady’s mind before visiting a guy for the first time (True or False):
i. 🌹 I will not open my leg.
ii. 🌹 Anyway let me shave in case 🚶♀️🚶♀️
4. I thought I was dull in school but i still remember that a noun is a name of any pencil, amina plate of beans. 😂😂
5. Why do Nigerians say “sorry” before asking questions? Abeg who knows the answer? 🤔🤔🤔
15 Best Short Funny Nigerian Riddles [See Answers At The End of this Post]
1. Two fathers & two sons are to share 3 mangoes. After the sharing they get one mango each. How is this possible?
2. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
3. I occur once in a year and twice in a week. What am I?
4. Dr Precious in Calabar says he has a brother in Lagos called Barrister James. But the lawyer says he has no brother in Calabar who is a doctor. Who do you think is the liar and why.
5. What you pray not to have and pray not to loose when you have it is what?
6. My father and my mother, have a child the child is not my brother not my sister, Who is the Child?
8. What always kisses its mother before dying?
9. What has teeth but cannot bite?
10. What goes up and never goes down?
11. What goes down and never goes up?
12. What is always referred to as the window to the soul?
13. What goes around a house without touching the house?
14. What falls without getting hurt?
15. Why don’t tigers eat small animals in Africa?
10 Best Short Funny Nigerian Quotes
Below are Short Funny Nigerian Funny Quotes that will leave you laughing with tears rolling down your cheeks.
1. Only ewa agonyin can understand the full plight of bread
2. When you have eight tribal marks with stretch marks scattered all over your body and you still want to add tattoos to it. What are you? A zebra?
3. When you keep taking pictures inside various cars and you expect your man to believe you are not cheating. Who exactly are you, a mechanic?
4. When you are stuck with an engagement ring for five years what is your mission? To become lords of the rings?
5. Only a courageous and highly disciplined woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any.
6. Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything.
7. Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing up his face, is capable of murder.
8. Drinking garri does not mean you are poor, but allowing the garri to swell-up before drinking is Poverty.
9. He who says “nothing last forever” has never tried Hausa perfume.
10. He who runs around looking for scissors to cut Indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry.
Bonus Nigerian Short Funny Quotes:
- Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member.
- Nigeria was never on the map when God said “Let there be light”.
- He who fully unwraps a Sharwama completely before eating it cannot keep a secret.
- Whoever reads all these quotes without laughing is looking for a job. Make sure you share this.
- Best Love Jokes: 31 Short Funny Jokes About Love & Valentine’s Day (Number 3, 5, 9, 15, 19, 23, 26, 30 & 31 Would Burst Your Brain)
ANSWERS To The Riddles Above:
- They are your Grandfather, your Father & his Son [Both the grandfather and the father are fathers, and both the father and son are sons]
- Alphabet ‘E’
- The brother in Lagos which the doctor referred to isn’t barrister James
- Case (that’s problem or court case)
- The Child is “YOU”
- CL!CK HERE TO SEE THE ANSWER
- Match stick (the mother is the match box)
- Hair comb
- Because there is no tiger in Africa