Why Do Most Nigerians/Africans Go To Adoration Or Night Vigil or Crusades? – Rev. Fr. Kelvin Ugwu
Rev. Fr. Kelvin Ugwu has finally revealed why most Nigerians/Africans attend Adoration grounds, Night Vigil or crusades in one of his Facebook posts.
The Catholic priest who is popular on Facebook and on mission in Malawi tell us reasons people from African countries especially Nigerians troop to prayer ministries or grounds (Adoration, night vigil, crusades).
Sequel to this content, we published a post titled: Peter Obi Vs Fr. Mbaka: Is Peter Obi Stingy Or Prudent? See What Rev. Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Said
Below comes the post made by the popular priest on his Facebook Page:
Remove emotions from this post. Remove sentiments too. Let us be brutally honest with ourselves.
Why do Most Nigerians/Africans go to Adoration or Night Vigil or crusades??
1. To pray for admission into schools.
Me: Whose duty it is to give admission to those willing to study?
2. To pray for Visa to travel to UK and US.
Me: Who are those responsible for the deteriorating and insecure state of the country that will make people want to leave?
3. To get healed over one sickness or the other?
Me: Whose duty it is to provide quality and affordable health care?
4. To get jobs.
Me: Whose duty it is to provide jobs for her citizens?
5. To get married.
Me: Most people cannot think of marriage when they can’t even feed themselves or are yet to graduate from school…who is the cause?
6. To pray for their businesses to flourish.
Me: who are those not creating the enabling environment for businesses to flourish?
We can go on and on…
Agreed, there are areas where we can blame other factors, but the overall cause comes down to bad government.
The day the government will take up their responsibility and do their job very well; that is when we will begin to see true worshipers and some of these prophetic declarations you all shout Amen to will begin to sound stupid.
In other not to be accused of generalizing, let me say “almost” all prophecies in Africa are possible because the Government is not doing its work.
Ask your friends who have traveled to the US or UK if they still do night vigils and go to prophets for job prophecies as they used to do back home?
There is a reason I kept talking about getting your PVC and making sure you vote in this coming election, there is a reason why I will not mind traveling from Malawi to Nigeria just to vote, it is because, once we get leadership right, a lot of things will naturally fall in place.
And for the first time in many years, we are going to get it right. I am very optimistic about this.
So, please let’s leave Fada this or Fada that argument. Let us focus! We gat work to do.
Don’t forget, #NoShishi
Thanks for visiting and before you think of leaving this platform, it is substantial to remind you that you will discover LOTS OF INTERESTING POSTS/UPDATES ON OUR HOMEPAGE (CLICK HERE TO VISIT AND SEE LOTS AMAZING CONTENTS).
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: SEE OTHER INTERESTING POSTS BELOW:
- Peter Obi Vs Fr. Mbaka: Is Peter Obi Stingy Or Prudent? See What Rev. Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Said
- Women Marry You For Money And Make Your Life Miserable – Emeka Ike
- Peter Obi Critics Are Angry He Went To Egypt For Serious Business Instead Of Medical Checkup In London – Okey Bakassi
- (Photos): Peter Obi Spotted In Egypt At One Of Their Massive Power Plants
- My Bishop Forced Me To Apologise To Peter Obi In 2018, It Was Under Duress, Not Done Willingly – Father Mbaka
- Herdsmen Terrorize Enugu Community, Kidnap Catholic Church Minister
- CLICK OR VISIT HERE TO SEE/READ LOTS OF OTHER TRENDING NEWS UPDATES
To join the ongoing discussions about this topic on Facebook, PLEASE FOLLOW HERE.