Volkswagen Foundation Norbert Elias Fellowships for African Researchers (Scholarships in Germany)
Apply for Volkswagen Foundation Norbert Elias Fellowships for African Researchers in Germany and other 2022/2023 Scholarships for international students
NOTICE!!! => DON’T LIMIT YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD; SO FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES BEEN PUBLISHED/ADVERTISED ON THIS WEBSITE
This is to bring to notice of the general public that there are Scholarship Opportunities from Volkswagen Foundation Norbert Elias Fellowships for African Researchers Germany.
Highlights Of This Scholarship Offer:
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- 2022/2023 Scholarships
- 2022/2023 Scholarships
- Scholarship For Masters
- Scholarship For MBA Holders
- Scholarship In Business Administration
- Scholarship For South Africans
- Scholarship For Nigerians
- Scholarship For Africans
- Scholarships In Germany
- Scholarship In United Kingdom (UK)
- Scholarship For International Students
About Volkswagen Foundation Norbert Elias Fellowships for African Researchers Germany:
In order to increase the diversity of perspectives in the ZiF research groups and to make African researchers more visible, the Center for Interdisciplinary Research (ZiF) is now offering two scholarships per year for researchers from Africa: the Norbert Elias Fellowships
The ZiF is Bielefeld University’s Institute for Advanced Study and fosters outstanding and innovative interdisciplinary research projects. The ZiF is an independent thematically open research institution and is open to scholars from all disciplines and all countries
Deadline For Application: 5th February Annually.
Type of Scholarship Offer: Research
Eligible Countries: African countries
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Applications are welcome from senior researchers and postdocs from African universities from all disciplines whose research and publications are closely linked to the research group’s topic.
- Applicants should be interested in interdisciplinary collaboration and willing to engage in the activities of the research group, such as jours fixes, talks, workshops, and conferences.
- For the application, please send us a CV and a letter of motivation (maximum three pages) describing your research and how you intend to contribute to the research group.
- Please attach one or two relevant publications and indicate how long you intend to stay (two to ten months).
- Please send your application in one PDF file to: [email protected]